6 THINGS THAT COFFEE DRINKERS NEED TO KNOW
Coffee is really good for health. In coffee contains antioxidants and beneficial nutrients to improve health.
- Caffeine in coffee can help increase energy and make you smarter. It helps improve mood, memory, alertness, reaction speed and other brain functions.
- Caffeine in coffee helps burn excess fat, which is common in all weight-loss foods, because it is one of the few substances that can help burn fat.
- Caffeine helps improve physical activity, which increases blood levels of Adrenaline. This is a hormone that helps the body perform intense physical activity. It would be good to drink a cup of solid coffee 30 minutes before the workout.
- Coffee without antioxidants, coffee can be the most healthy food because it contains a large amount of antioxidants. Most bodies absorb antioxidants from coffee rather than fruit and vegetables combined
- A cup of coffee includes the following essential nutrients:
6% RDA for pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
11% RDA for Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
2% RDA for Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1).
3% RDA for potassium and manganese.
- The liver is the body that performs hundreds of functions of the body. Some common diseases of the liver such as hepatitis, fatty liver … These diseases can lead to cirrhosis. People who drink from 4 cups of coffee (dilute) every day become 80% lower than those who do not drink.