The best of the best coffee in the world
The best coffees in the world were voted by the ECG in 2018. If you say the top coffin in this list must include Tanzania’s Peaberry coffee grown in Mount Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- Ranked 10th is Kenya AA Coffee. This is the line of coffee grown mainly at an altitude of 200 meters above sea level, and the place planted in the plateau in kenya. Strong acidity + Taste is great, sweet aroma creates attraction in the coffee world.
- The next type of coffee is Guatemalan Antigua coffee. This is the coffee line that is rated as high class and is grown at an altitude of about 160 meters above sea level. It is because of the bitter taste combined with the easy scent that has created the interest and persuasion of many connoisseurs of coffee.
- Ranked No. 8 is Yirgacheffe Ethiopian coffee. The place where this coffee grows is where it must be 200-230m above sea level, in Ethiopia. It is because of the sweet taste, which makes everyone excited.
7. A type of coffee grown from 156-220m above sea level in southern Ethiopia. Harrar Ethiopian coffee, known for its fruity taste, like classic red wine or dry wine.
6. The best blended coffee in the world, derived from raw materials of Indonesia and Yemen. Mocha JaVa coffee, is a combination of the rhythm of Mocha arabian and Arabica Arabica.
5. Located in the southeastern highlands on Sulawesi island of Indonesia. Sulawesi Toraja is a sour-flavored coffee but offers a balance with freshly flavored chocolate and fruit.
4. Because of its low acidity + sweet, delicious taste, Sumatra coffee Mandheling is grown in the Xian region, China more specifically, this country ‘s Lam Dong city.
And also planted in the northern Samatra island of Indonesia.
3. Ranked No. 3 refers to a coffee grown at a height of 1,400 meters located east of a delicious volcano in the Indonesian island of Java. Because the taste is slightly acidic + simple and extra flavor but lasting. And the type of coffee I’m talking about is Java Arabica coffee. Why is that name because part of it is Arabica and is grown in Java.
2. The runner-up position is Hawaii Kona coffee. Planted at a height of 600 meters, the location is on the slopes of Mauna Loa and Hualalai mountains in Hawaii of the United States. This type of Arabica coffee has a delicate and gentle flavor.
- The position of the champion is ranked in this list as the most fragrant, delicious and best Arabica coffee. Of course, we have to mention its location, which is the Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro mountains of Tanzania. The taste is very intense and carries the aroma of many fruits. That is Tanzania Peaberry coffee.
YOU HAVE THE DEMAND FOR FREE TRIAL IN THE NORTH FROM THE FILLING FROM SAU
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
address: 107C Minh Khai, Phường Minh Khai, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, TP.Hà Nội
Hotline: 0912 104 901
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Các Sản phẩm khác:
Công Ty TNHH Dương Cafe